Wednesday, October 16, 2019

Ten Thirteen

This is a weird thing...I noticed several years ago, while I was lost, that I happened to look at the clock at 10:13 am and pm nearly every day. It happened so often yet I was always surprised by it (and a little freaked out). Then, I came upon this bible verse and decided that was the reason behind it. Whether it was or not, I found comfort in it.
No temptation has overtaken you except such as is common to man; 
but God is faithful, 
who will not allow you to be tempted 
beyond what you are able, 
but with the temptation will also make the way of escape, 
that you may be able to endure it.
1 Corinthians 10:13 NKJV
How encouraging is that?!

*********
Please join me this week in spreading encouragement to those who are struggling spiritually, mentally, or physically.
I'll post daily reminders on:
twitter @7DegreesOfMe
Instagram @archadia27
Facebook group 7th Hour Prayer Power

No comments:

Post a Comment