Friday, October 18, 2019

Be strong

Yesterday I had a bad day at work. A lot of it was pride (someone stepping on my toes and doing stuff the wrong way) but regardless, it was tough. My first temptation was to just leave for the rest of the day but I decided to take my own advice and just stop and pray. I put on headphones and listened to an audio version of the bible for a while and calmed down. I prayed for guidance and for God to lead me where He wants me to be, and it just lifted the burden.

Be strong and of good courage, 
do not fear nor be afraid of them; 
for the Lord your God, 
He is the One who goes with you. 
He will not leave you nor forsake you.”
Deuteronomy 31:6 NKJV

*********
Please join me this week in spreading encouragement to those who are struggling spiritually, mentally, or physically.
I'll post daily reminders on:
twitter @7DegreesOfMe
Instagram @archadia27
Facebook group 7th Hour Prayer Power


No comments:

Post a Comment