Friday, March 13, 2020

A soft answer

I really like this, "a soft answer" because I usually try to just hold my tongue but then people know that I'm angry but sometimes don't know why. Then, I stay angry longer because I haven't voiced my opinion. So, I appreciate God showing me this verse this week.
     I wanted to post the whole chapter but decided instead to just share a link for if you're interested. Read Proverbs 15 ESV They're just really good words to live by; a way of achieving harmony in life.

A soft answer turns away wrath, but a harsh word stirs up anger.
Proverbs 15:1 ESV

*********
Please join me this week in praying for an accepting and understanding heart. Pray that we focus on why we're here and not get caught up in the things of man. Pray for harmony and a united front as members of the Church.
I'll post daily reminders on:
twitter @7DegreesOfMe
Facebook group 7th Hour Prayer Power



No comments:

Post a Comment