Wednesday, March 11, 2020

Another ramble (sorry)

I've been struggling to find the words this week and then last night, they started to flow and I was able to say what I was trying to say (and be on-topic). Having done that, I slept well-ish last night (yay) and then I woke up this morning to find my laptop had rebooted and everything I wrote last night is, of course, gone. This morning I'm back to foggy-daylight-savings-time-brain, so this little ramble (maybe rambling should be our theme for the week) is the best I can do.
     As a reminder, our theme this week is acceptance, not daylight savings time, foggy brain, or Shari's writer's block. We will persevere.

Everyone who hates his brother is a murderer, 
and you know that no murderer has eternal life abiding in him.
1 John 3:15 ESV

I feel like I need to explain the photo as it relates to this post and the bible verse as it relates to the topic: The bible verse talks about someone who hates (unaccepting of another person's views, personality, etc.) being just as bad as a murderer. "Murderer" makes me think of jail, thus the barbed wire fence. The view looking upward to the sky made me think of the fence separating the murderer from heaven. Lastly, the barbed wire and the fence made me think of my words being separated from me; I can't get to them. I can see them through the fence (I know they're there) but I can't retrieve them.
So yeah...Daylight Savings Time messes me up. I hope you enjoyed that little trip through my thought process, though :D

*********
Please join me this week in praying for an accepting and understanding heart. Pray that we focus on why we're here and not get caught up in the things of man. Pray for harmony and a united front as members of the Church.
I'll post daily reminders on:
twitter @7DegreesOfMe
Facebook group 7th Hour Prayer Power

No comments:

Post a Comment