Monday, March 9, 2020

Pray for an accepting heart

I would love for the above verse to be the focus of our prayers this week. There is so much in this world that divides us, that it's easy to lose sight of our purpose here. I personally want to take this week to hone my focus on the Trinity, praying for an open heart; one that is accepting and loving and non-judgmental.
     It was a tough week for me as far as being caught up in a spiritual battle. I'm 100% all-in with Christ and that bothers Satan to no end. I could feel him tugging at my heart and mind and there were several days when he was able to bring me down a notch or two, but I prayed through it and read my bible and sang praise and worship songs at the top of my lungs. This week I'm going to spend a lot of time in prayer for the things that Satan is specifically attacking me for, thus the theme for this week's prayers. I belong to Jesus, therefore Satan has no hold on me and he can't take me away; I just need to endure the battle until I wear him down.

May the God of endurance and encouragement 
grant you to live in such harmony with one another, 
in accord with Christ Jesus, 
that together you may with one voice 
glorify the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ. 
Therefore welcome one another as Christ has welcomed you, 
for the glory of God.
Romans 15:5-7 ESV

*********
Please join me this week in praying for an accepting and understanding heart. Pray that we focus on why we're here and not get caught up in the things of man. Pray for harmony and a united front as members of the Church.
I'll post daily reminders on:
twitter @7DegreesOfMe
Facebook group 7th Hour Prayer Power



No comments:

Post a Comment