Monday, January 20, 2020

Our ailing churches

I have so much to tell you! Yesterday at church was just one "wow" moment after another! I really wish I would've written this blog post last night, but I didn't and now I feel like I don't have enough time this morning to do it justice, so let me just introduce this week's topic and I'll try to get all of this written down tonight to share tomorrow.
     This week let's pray for all of the local churches that are seeing a decline in attendance. It is kind of a continuance from last week if you think about it. We're praying for healing and we're holding each other up and offering encouragement.
     A healthy church needs the benefit of a congregation who is willing to work together, utilizing their spiritual gifts for the edification of the church body, in such a way that will bring honor and glory to our Lord.

from whom the whole body, joined and knit together by what every joint supplies, according to the effective working by which every part does its share, causes growth of the body for the edifying of itself in love.
Ephesians 4:16 NKJV

*********
Please join me this week in praying for the healing and growth of our local churches.
I'll post daily reminders on:
twitter @7DegreesOfMe
Instagram @archadia27
Facebook group 7th Hour Prayer Power

No comments:

Post a Comment