Tuesday, January 14, 2020

Pray for healing

Today and tomorrow are critical for this small group we're praying for this week. One has major surgery, two have doctor's appointments, and still, another has an MRI. All are in need of our prayers.
     I am fired up having just spent a week among believers and those with a heart for missions work. I hope this energy for prayer and for sharing never dies down. Beginning with the first of the year, I started a prayer journal, shared here, and am going to start an evangelical journal this morning to write down each time I share my faith with someone. It may just be, "what church do you go to?" or even making sure someone sees my lock screen on my phone, -------->
but as long as I mindfully do something each day and build up the wisdom and confidence to do more and more, then hopefully, I'm planting seeds each and every day.

Let's pray for:
D.D. who is having double or triple bypass surgery this Tuesday or Wednesday
D.A. who has leukemia
B.F. who is dying from cancer
S.S. who has pancreatic cancer
M.W. who has a lung or respiratory disease
T.H. who has stage 4 cancer
G.&P.T. a couple with multiple health concerns
A.N. a newborn with a possible vascular tumor in her hand. She's having an MRI done Wednesday morning. Please pray that the doctors figure out what's wrong and that it's not life-threatening.
S.S. suffers from chronic pain due to CRPS and damaged nerves
J.F. heart condition in hospice
D.I. diagnosed stage 4 prostate cancer, great pain
C.T. seeing the surgeon Tuesday, 3 more chemos before surgery
P.B. a friend of hers, Dad is sick
H.C. chronically ill
W.C. severe diabetes

Send me anyone you would like for us to pray for this week to archadia7@yahoo.com and put in the subject line Prayer Request.
Remember to pray with your whole heart and believe that God will heal these people!

And the prayer of faith will save the sick, and the Lord will raise him up.
James 5:15a NKJV

*********
Please join me this week in praying for healing for these brothers and sisters in Christ who are suffering from disease or illness. Pray boldly and with your whole heart, knowing that whatever we ask for and do not doubt, God will do.
I'll post daily reminders on:
twitter @7DegreesOfMe
Instagram @archadia27
Facebook group 7th Hour Prayer Power

No comments:

Post a Comment