Sunday, January 19, 2020

Heal me Save me

As we conclude this week of healing prayers, I want to encourage you to continue to pray for those who are ill and to reach out to someone who's suffering. A note or card can go a long way in lifting someone's spirits.
I'll try to provide updates on those we've been praying for.
Continued prayers for our brothers and sisters in Christ:
D.D. who is having double or triple bypass surgery this Tuesday or Wednesday
D.A. who has leukemia
B.F. who is dying from cancer
S.S. who has pancreatic cancer
M.W. who has a lung or respiratory disease
T.H. who has stage 4 cancer
G.&P.T. a couple with multiple health concerns
A.N. a newborn with Kasabach Merritt phenomenon
S.S. suffers from chronic pain due to CRPS and damaged nerves
J.F. heart condition in hospice
D.I. diagnosed stage 4 prostate cancer, great pain
C.T. seeing the surgeon Tuesday, 3 more chemos before surgery
P.B. a friend of hers, Dad is sick
H.C. chronically ill
W.C. severe diabetes
B.K. no more bone or tissue degeneration from rheumatoid arthritis.
M.H. immense knee pain from surgery and is having surgery on left knee 1/24/20
G.H. - suffers from the after-effects of a stroke
D.H. breast cancer and is not doing well
L.P. blood pressure problems

Heal me, O Lord, and I shall be healed;
Save me, and I shall be saved,
For You are my praise.
Jeremiah 17:14

*********
Please join me this week in praying for healing for these brothers and sisters in Christ who are suffering from disease or illness. Pray boldly and with your whole heart, knowing that whatever we ask for and do not doubt, God will do.
I'll post daily reminders on:
twitter @7DegreesOfMe
Instagram @archadia27
Facebook group 7th Hour Prayer Power

No comments:

Post a Comment