Friday, January 10, 2020

Do this for Christ

Remember that whatever you do for one another, you do for Christ. Whenever you serve one another, you're serving Christ. Keep this in mind whenever your servant's heart starts to wane and let it renew your efforts and strengthen you.

And the King will answer them, ‘
Truly, I say to you, 
as you did it to one of the least of these 
my brothers, 
you did it to me.’
Matthew 25:40 ESV

*********
Please join me this week in praying for a caregiver. They need our prayers as much (if not more) than those they are caring for. Pray for them to have strength and patience. Pray for assistance for them if you can't be there to help. If the caregiver is you, pray to your Father for help and guidance and whatever your needs may be.
I'll post daily reminders on:
twitter @7DegreesOfMe
Instagram @archadia27
Facebook group 7th Hour Prayer Power

No comments:

Post a Comment