Monday, January 13, 2020

Let's move mountains

This week we're going to move mountains! 
I just came back from a week of missions training and my heart is renewed and strengthened for the power of prayer. I feel like I'm overflowing with the Holy Spirit and I want to use this to help others. This week, let's pray BOLDLY! Believe in your heart that God can and will heal those whom we are praying for this week.

Let's all pray for these people specifically and watch God be glorified by healing them!

Please join me in praying for:
D.D. who is having double or triple bypass surgery this Tuesday or Wednesday
D.A. who has leukemia
B.F. who is dying from cancer
S.S. who has pancreatic cancer
M.W. who has a lung or respiratory disease
T.H. who has stage 4 cancer
G.&P.T. a couple with multiple health concerns
A.N. a newborn with a possible vascular tumor in her hand. She's having an MRI done Wednesday morning. Please pray that the doctors figure out what's wrong and that it's not life-threatening.
S.S. suffers from chronic pain due to CRPS and damaged nerves

Send me anyone you would like for us to pray for this week to archadia7@yahoo.com and put in the subject line Prayer Request.

Remember to pray with your whole heart and believe that God will heal these people!

For assuredly, I say to you, whoever says to this mountain, ‘Be removed and be cast into the sea,’ and does not doubt in his heart, but believes that those things he says will be done, he will have whatever he says. Therefore I say to you, whatever things you ask when you pray, believe that you receive them, and you will have them.
Mark 11:23-24 NKJV

*********
Please join me this week in praying for healing for these brothers and sisters in Christ who are suffering from disease or illness. Pray boldly and with your whole heart, knowing that whatever we ask for and do not doubt, God will do.
I'll post daily reminders on:
twitter @7DegreesOfMe
Instagram @archadia27
Facebook group 7th Hour Prayer Power

No comments:

Post a Comment