Wednesday, February 5, 2020

Romans Road to Salvation


for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God, (Romans 3:23 NKJV)

For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord. (Romans 6:23 NKJV)

But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us. (Romans 5:8)

that if you confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus and believe in your heart that God has raised Him from the dead, you will be saved. (Romans 10:9 NKJV)

Therefore, having been justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ, (Romans 5:1 NKJV)

All of these verses were part of the Bridge illustration from yesterday's post, so once you learn them, you have two ways to present them. I did find a YouTube video of the Romans Road set to music but I hesitate to post it here because it's a kids' song and I'm just not sure how I feel about it, but if you're interested, you can google Romans Road song and it'll probably show up at the top of the list.

Just yesterday my husband shared the gospel with a co-worker. I am in awe of his gift. The two people who I've talked to about how they share the gospel have done so by using something about the person and showing them how to turn that around to committing their lives to Jesus. Tomorrow's video will explain that a little better, hopefully.

I'm going to make images, one for each verse, on YouVersion and share them so that we can share them on social media, so keep an eye open for that.

*********
Please join me this week in praying for the wisdom, courage, and words necessary to share the gospel, utilizing our spiritual gifts, in such a way that will plant seeds and ultimately bear fruit for the Kingdom of God.
I'll post daily reminders on:
twitter @7DegreesOfMe
Instagram @archadia27
Facebook group 7th Hour Prayer Power

No comments:

Post a Comment