Saturday, February 8, 2020

The Gospel in 6 words


As I continue to research this topic of "how to share the gospel", some of the same bible verses appear in nearly every resource and surprisingly, I'm starting to be able to commit some of them to memory, {{{happy dance}}} which makes me think that if I read them daily, they just might stick. 
     The above video demonstrates a way to share using G.O.S.P.E.L. as an acronym for God Our Sins Paying Everyone Life. (And yeah, it kind of bothers me too, that it isn't a real sentence, but I just can't seem to figure out how to change it right now, so I'll just have to let it go).
God 
Psalm 100:3 Know that the Lord, He is God; It is He who has made us, and not we ourselves; We are His people and the sheep of His pasture.
Our 
Romans 3:23 for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God, 
Sins 
Isaiah 64:6a But we are all like an unclean thing, And all our righteousnesses are like a filthy garment;
Paying 
Romans 5:8 But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us. 
Everyone 
John 3:16  For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.
Life 
John 10:28 And I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; neither shall anyone snatch them out of My hand.

Another video by Pastor Nelson of Bible Munch talks about "Spiritually focused answers" (click here) which is something that I make a conscious effort to do anyway and is becoming more natural the more I do it. {{{another happy dance}}}

 And He said to them, “Go into all the world and preach the gospel to every creature.
Mark 16:15 NKJV

*********
Please join me this week in praying for the wisdom, courage, and words necessary to share the gospel, utilizing our spiritual gifts, in such a way that will plant seeds and ultimately bear fruit for the Kingdom of God.
I'll post daily reminders on:
twitter @7DegreesOfMe
Instagram @archadia27
Facebook group 7th Hour Prayer Power


No comments:

Post a Comment