Sunday, February 16, 2020

Jesus set an example

For to this you were called, 
because Christ also suffered for us, 
leaving us an example, that you should follow His steps
1 Peter 2:21 NKJV





I have been crucified with Christ; it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me.
Galatians 2:20 NKJV













But we all, with unveiled face, beholding as in a mirror the glory of the Lord, are being transformed into the same image from glory to glory, just as by the Spirit of the Lord.
2 Corinthians 3:18 NKJV









*********
Please join me this week in praying to be more like Jesus, being His image-bearers to the unbelievers of the world that they may see Him through us.
I'll post daily reminders on:
twitter @7DegreesOfMe
Instagram @archadia27
Facebook group 7th Hour Prayer Power

No comments:

Post a Comment